Friday 7 November 2008

Bam!

According to Daniel, it is our 3-month anniversary today. He has spent quite a bit of time counting days, so I think I'll trust him on this one.

To commemorate this grandiose occasion, we decided to give the blogging thing a try. Largely because I personally have been tempted for a while, but didn't really get myself organized in India.. Then I mentioned it to gospodin Daniel, who gets easily excited about new ventures (He is supposedly coming up with a kids' book for me for Christmas; no escape now that it is made public!) So he set up the blog and I even shrewed him into writing the first post.. I think he is probably composing it now in a kitchen somewhere on the outskirts of London. I guess this would mean that I'm sort of shrewing him on a next level now that I have presumptuously stolen the first post ;) What can I say, I am getting better every day..

Anyways, we don't really have a central theme to our blog (yet), but we are starting off enthusiastic and will see where it takes us.. Please stop by and check on us! :)

Happy Anniversary, Dan!

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Happy Anniversary :)

zarichinova said...

I love the way you write in English, ms Diana, it sounds like poetry:)) Happy anniversary to you two but I hope it's not only your cheesy relationship that will be commented here...;D

Diana said...

Come on, Mira, our relationship is super cool, obviously! But, yes, we won't drown you in blabber..
In fact, I was planning on discussing Mr Marx and his econ theory since its where all my words have been directed for the past week or so. Ha!!
j/k, no worries, no worries :)